I’m really enjoying Slavoj Žižek’s “Trouble in Paradise” just now.
For the hard of hearing, I’M REALLY ENJOYING SLAVOJ ŽIŽEK’S “TROUBLE IN PARADISE” JUST NOW.
This work has turned me onto wholesome red-blooded Commie ‘dialectic humour’:
“A guy sits down in a cafe and asks the waiter for a coffee without cream… the waiter apologises and says they’re out of cream but would a coffee without milk be OK?”
I’ve recently started using Goodreads, why not join me: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/54559133-lyle-christine
Last 10 songs added to my YouTube favourites list:
- House Of Broken Promises – The Hurt (Paid My Dues)
- Neil Young – The Needle and the Damage Done
- Cat Stevens – Sitting
- ELO – The Diary of Horace Wimp
- Betty Boo – Hey DJ I Can’t Dance
- Rapeman – Two Nuns and a Pack Mule
- Green Day – BBC Sessions 1996
- Jaco Pastorius – Dear Prudence
- Sluts of Trust – Leave You Wanting More
- Trouble – Tales of Brave Ulysses